Plants have vibrations and frequencies to communicate with cells to heal. Plants emit also ultrasonic vibrations of 20–100 kHz, measured by connecting a sensor directly to the stem of the plant. Plants release sound emissions from different organs and at different growth stages or in response to different situations.
- Passion flower has an antioxidant enzyme that helps lower blood pressure.
- Passionflower is a very well rounded herb. It offers support for anxiety, and stress related conditions, through its antioxidant actions, as well as modulation of various chemical activities in the brain.
- The leaves offer strong anti inflammatory actions as well, both topically on the skin, as well as internally. This can be useful for a wide range of conditions related to inflammation such as arthritis, inflammatory bowel conditions, and sports injuries. Passionflower has been found to be useful in cancer therapy as well through an essential oil known as “chrysin”.
- Passionflower is one of the best herbs for neurological issues, including stress, depression, and Alzheimer’s. It is even useful for insomnia. It works best for insomnia characterized by a wandering, and busy mind at bedtime.
- Passion Flower is known to be a muscle relaxant, easing away tension that can make it more difficult to drift off to sleep. Passion Flower is powerfully antioxidant due to the presence of the antioxidant compounds; vitexin, isovitexin, kaempferol, quercetin, rutin, apigenin and luteolin glycosides.